IBPS RRB Notification 2016 is going to release soon inviting application from the well qualified deserving candidates for the Post of either as an Officer (in scale I, II or III) or as an Office Assistant (Multipurpose). It is a good news for those Job Aspirants who were searching for Bank Jobs). Aspirants who want to apply for IBPS RRB latest Job Vacancies 2016 should be a Graduate in any discipline from a Recognised University. Candidates should have an age not less than 18 years and 21 years for Office Assistant & Officer Scale-I and Office Scale-II & III of IBPS RRB CWE- IV notification. Candidates will be selected on the basis of qualifying CWE-4 examination and interview. There are totally 56 Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) from all over the states of India which are participating in this RRB IBPS recruitment. Candidates interested for this Recruitment have to apply online on or before the last date. The last date will be mentioned as soon as the notification will be released. We will update all the details in our site after the release of Notification. See the page below for more details.
RRBs Banks Upcoming Jobs 2016
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous agency in India, which started its operation in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). . IBPS is envisioned as self-governed academic and research oriented Institute, with a mission of enhancing human-resource development through personnel assessment. In 2011, IBPS announced a Common Written Examination (CWE) for the selection Officers and Clerks in Indian banks. IBPS CWE is now mandatory for anyone who seeks an employment in 20 public sector and Regional Rural banks. IBPS periodically accepts the exam applications from the candidates at their website, and the exams are organized at various locations in the country in online mode. Aspirants have to go through interview process after clearing the online test conduct by the IBPS. On the basis of interview candidates placed in Regional Rural Bank.
Details of RRBs Banks Upcoming Jobs 2016 :
Name of the Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel
Official site: www.ibps.in
Name of Posts : Officer (in scale I, II or III) or as an Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Participating Organizations Number: 56 RRBs from India
Education Qualification : Candidates should be completed Bachelor Degree in any field from recognised University.
(Education qualifications will be asked at the time of Individual Bank notifications after the CWE-4 results based on the vacancies).
Proficiency in Local Languages.
Age limit :
- For Group –A Officer Scale-II
- Candidate’s age should be between 21 years to 40 years as on 01.07.2015
- For Group A- Officer Scale-III
- Candidate’s age should be between 21 years to 32 years as on 01.07.2015
- For Group A-Officer Scale-I
- Candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 30 years as on 01.07.2015
- For Group B- Office Assistant
- Candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 28 years as on 01.07.2015
Scale of pay:
- Office Assistant: Rs. 7200/- to Rs. 19300/-
- Officer Scale-I: Rs. 14500/- to Rs. 25700/-
- Officer Scale-II: Rs. 19400/- to Rs. 28100/-
- Officer Scale-III: Rs. 25700/- to Rs. 31500/-
- The national wide competitive examination CWE-IV will be conducted in September 2015 at various examination centres for all Group a & Group B posts.
- After the declaration of RRB CWE_IV results, Individual RRBs will release notifications based on the vacancies of Officer Scale-I, II & III and Office Assistant posts.
- Candidates who will qualify in the IBPS RRB CWE-4 can apply for Interested cadre.
- Banks will conduct the interview and based on CWE-Iv score and interview performance candidates will be placed in RRBs.
How to apply for RRBs Banks Upcoming Jobs 2016
Candidates willing for these recruitments have to apply online visiting the official site www.ibps.in .
Note : We advise the candidates to regularly visit the IBPS main site for details of Recruitment. Keep visiting our site for more job updates.