Sikkim Police Department has released there long awaited recruitment for different post in their department.Every year department releases various post to fill in the vacant seats in the organisation.Working in Police department is pride and honuor thing for any candidates.It is good news for the candidates who are looking for a job in police force may apply for this post before closing date.Candidates have to be mentally and physically tough for this exam.They have to prepare themselves well before the exam in order to get selected.Candidates can have a peaceful and secure life working in police department.So all the candidates start working hard for this exam if they want there life more easier and comfortable to live.
Sikkim police latest vacancy notification 2016
Sikkim police is the agency wholly controlled by the state government.It employs a large number of people to patrol the streets. It is headquartered in the state capital Gangtok.Department of Police in Sikkim is controlled by the Director General of Police.Sikkim has a very low crime rate because the police in their controls and regulates all the rules and safety for every individual.They have controlled all the crime rate in the state.So candidates if you are searching for the job in Sikkim Police Department should apply for the vacant vacancy as soon as possible.Competition is getting tougher and tougher day by day.So all the candidates have to work hard in order to get the job.Following are the topics which will be useful for the applying candidates.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE POST:
(1) EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:Candidates applying for the posts for the lower grade must have completed 12th standard from recognize university/board.If they are applying for the higher post they must have completed graduation from any university/board.
(2) AGE LIMIT:Candidates applying for the job should be between 18 to 22 years of age and should not be exceeding before that.
(3) SELECTION PROCESS:The selection process of Sikkim Police Department consist of three steps:
- Physical Test:In physical test candidates have to run for a specified km given by authority in a given time.Candidates have to qualify these exam in order to sit in the written examination.
- Written Test:Candidates who have cleared the physical examination have to go through the written test.Written test consist of the topics related to maths,reasoning,general awareness.Total marks of the written test is 200 marks.
- Interview:Only those candidates will go through the process of interview who have passed in the written examination.