South Indian Bank Limited (SIB) is a private sector bank headquartered at Thrissur City in Kerala, India. It is one of the earliest banks in South India. The “South Indian Bank” came into being during the Swadeshi movement. The establishment of the bank was the fulfillment of the dreams of a group of enterprising men who joined together at Thrissur, a major town (now known as the Cultural Capital of Kerala), in the erstwhile State of Cochin to provide for the people a safe, efficient and service oriented repository of savings of the community on one hand and to free the business community from the clutches of greedy money lenders on the other by providing need based credit at reasonable rates of interest. Translating the vision of the founding fathers as its corporate mission, the bank has during its long sojourn been able to project itself as a vibrant, fast growing, service oriented and trend setting financial intermediary. The South Indian Bank has 831 branches, 4 service branches,33 ext.counters and 20 regional offices spread across more than 26 states and 3 union territories in India. It has set up 1269 ATMs and 4 Bulk Note Acceptor/Cash Deposit Machines all over India. The Only Mission of South Indian Bank is to provide a secure, agile, dynamic and conducive banking environment to customers with commitment to values and unshaken confidence, deploying the best technology, standards, processes and procedures where customer convenience is of significant importance and to increase the stakeholders’ value.
OFFICIAL SITE :–
The Official site of South Indian Bank is www.southindianbank.com . All the details related to Bank can be obtained by visiting this site.
WHY SOUTH INDIAN BANK :–
South Indian Bank provides the right opportunities for the young, ambitious and talented to flourish. It is a prestigious organization that will provide immense job satisfaction and your dream of an ambitious career is achieved. So, those Aspirants who are Career Oriented should opt for the South Indian Bank Jobs.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :–
Probationary Clerk : 10th : Minimum of 60 % marks 12th / plus two : Minimum of 60% Marks Graduation: Pass in Graduation under 10+2+3/4 regular course with more than 55% marks for science graduates and 50% marks in the case of Arts/other graduates. .
Age : Between 20 to 28 years.
Probationary Officers(PO) : Post Graduation degree in any discipline from a Recognized University with minimum 50% marks and IBPS Score Card.
Age : Between 23 to 28 years.
Probationary Asst Manager : Post Graduation degree in Commerce/ Business Administration/ Mathematics with First Class from a recognized University in regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations.
Age : Between 20 to 28 years.
Database Administrator (Assistant Manager) :
(1) First Class degree in B.E. / B.Tech. in Computer Science / IT / Electronics / Electrical from a reputed University. (Open University and correspondence degree are not eligible).
(2) CCNP certification with minimum 2 years Networking experience or 3/6 years experience in CISCO Routers, Firewalls and Switches is preferred. Candidates having experience in Banking & Financial Institutions / Appropriate Certification are preferred.
Age : 35 years
SALARY STRUCTURE :–
Probationary Clerk : Rs. 7200 – 400/3 – 8400 – 500/3 – 9900 – 600/4 – 12300 – 700/7 – 17200 – 1300/1 – 18500 – 800/1 – 19300
Probationary Officers(PO) : Rs.14500 to Rs.25700.In addition these salary, candidates will also get extra benefits like DA,HRA and other health benefits.
SELECTION PROCESS :–
- Initial short listing of applications will be done by the Bank and shortlisted candidates will be informed through their registered E mail Id. The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the selection process after shortlisting.
- Common Written Exam (CWE) – Preliminary by IBPS
- Common Written Exam (CWE) – Main by IBPS
- Personal Interview
EXAM PATTERN :–
- Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation – school level maths, basic charts and tables
- Logical Reasoning – puzzles, analytical and critical reasoning
- English Language – school level grammar, English comprehension
- General Awareness – GK and current affairs
- Computer Awareness – computers, applications, internet
|Sr No.||Test Name||Qns.||Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability Paper||35||35||01 hour|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude Paper||35||35|
|3||English Language Paper||30||30|
|Sr No.||Test Name||Qns.||Marks||Duration|
|2||General Awareness Paper||40||40|
|4 A||English Language||40||40|
|4 B||Hindi Language||40||40|
WHO CAN APPLY :–
Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criterias as mentioned in the notification can apply for the vacancies released by South Indian Bank.
HOW TO PREPARE :–
Candidates can take the help of exam pattern for their preparation. Nowadays many coaching centres are providing Bank Coachings. Candidates can join these Coaching centres for their preparation for bank exams. There are various books available in the Book store for Bank Preparation Exams. Candidates can also take the help of these books. We have mentioned the names of some books below :
Quantitative Aptitude Made Easy by Ramandeep Singh
A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning by R.S.Aggarwal
Logical Reasoning by Nishit Sinha
Objective English for Competitive Examination by Hari Mohan Prasad & Uma Rani Sinha
MCQs ON Computer by Alik Kumar
Banking Awareness by Arihant
HOW TO APPLY FOR SOUTH INDIAN BANK RECRUITMENTS :–
Eligible Candidates are requested to apply ON-LINE through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com. No other means/modes of applications will be accepted. Before the registration, candidates are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name. All future communications in this regard will be through the registered email id. Candidates are advised to use Internet Explorer 6.0 to 9.0 for the registration of applications.
GENERAL INSTRUCTION :–
- Ensure that the applicant fulfills all the eligibility criteria.
- The applicants are requested to ensure that the information filled in the OnlineApplication Form is correct before submitting the application form.
- There will not be any provision to modify the submitted online application.
- Candidates are requested to take utmost care while filling up the online application.
- Candidates making multiple registrations will be disqualified.
- Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
- Copies of your photograph may be retained for use at the time of written test and interview.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years, only in the case of SC/ST candidates. Candidates belonging to SC/ST should submit attested copies of certificates from a competent authority to prove their status in this regard as and when called for.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India only need to apply.
- Application not fulfilling any of the above will be rejected. If the information furnished by the candidate is found to be false at later date, the selection / appointment shall be liable for termination.
Candidates are advised to read the recruitment notice properly before applying. Keep in touch with our site for more job updates.