Staff Selection Commission is the organisation of India which has authority to conduct national level entrance exam such as Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP), Assam Rifles (AR) and Central Armed Police Force (CAPF). Every year lots of candidates apply for the recruitment that are being released by SSC. Government of India has decided to fill up all empty vacancies of different department in the government sector. The commission has released notification for the SI & ASI recruitment is for CRPF (Central Reserved Police Force), BSF (Border Security Force), ITBP (Indo-Tibetan Border Police), CISF (Central Industrial Security Force), SSB (Sashatra Seema Bal) and Delhi Police Department. There are a total of 1706 Vacancies of (Male and Female) Sub Inspectors post in CAPF Department, 1106 Vacancies of (Male and Female)Assistant Sub Inspector Posts in CISF Department and 95 Vacancies of Sub Inspector Posts in Delhi Police Department. The recruitment is both for male and female candidates. Candidates who find themseleves fit for the post can apply for the recruitment.
DETAILS ABOUT SSC CPO Delhi & Central Police Recruitment Exam
NAME OF THE ORGANISATION: STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
NUMBER OF POST: 1706
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police
- Sub-Inspector in Central Armed Forces (CAPF)
- Sub-Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sub-Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
|Name of the Force||Category||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
Vacancy of ASI in CISF
|ASI / EXE||Male||502||267||148||74||991|
Vacancy of S.I. (Executive) – Male in Delhi Police
Candidates applying for the post must have minimum 20 years and maximum 25 years for Sub inspector in Delhi police, CAPF , Assistant Sub inspector in CISF and IB in NCB
Age limit is reckoned as on 1 January 2016
Reserved category candidates will also get benefit in relaxation in age.
Candidates applying for the post must have completed there graduation from any recognized university/board with minimum of 50% marks in there graduation.
SSC SI / ASI Exam 2016 Revised news question paper pattern
|Question paper pattern for Paper 1 written Exam of SSC SI ASI Post|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
|Question paper 2 for SSC SI / ASI Recruitment|
|English language & Comprehension||200||200|
|Time Duration for each question paper||2 hours|
|Question paper Type :||Objective||MCQ Based|
|Question paper Medium||Hindi||English|
|Minus marking||Yes||0.25 for Incorrect Answers|
Pattern of SSC SI ASI PST Test as are follows
|Hilly Areas candidates||165||80||85|
|Hilly Areas Female||155|
Physical efficiency Test PET for SI / ASI recruitment 2016 of SSC
For male candidates only
- a) 100 meters race in 16 seconds
- b) 1.6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
- c) Long Jump : 3.65 meters in 3 chances
- d) High Jump: 1.2 meters in 3 chances
- e) Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 meters in 3 chances
For female candidates only
- a) 100 meters race in 18 seconds
- b) 800 meters race in 4 minutes
- c) Long Jump: 2.7 meters (9 feet) in 3 chances.
- d) High Jump : 0.9 meters (3 feet) in 3 chances.
Medical stander Test for all posts : Eye 6/6 not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes
PST test will be qualifying nature only . No marks of PET will be added during the preparation of merit . Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marked earned by candidates in paper 1, paper 2 and personal inter test.
Personal interview Test : SI / ASi personal interview test will carry total 100 marks.
Selection procedure: Candidates are selected on the basis written examination, PST / PET, Personal interview test and medical test.
Application Form fee: Candidates fee will be deposited through the sbi bank Challan. Candidates can also pay the fees via online banking. There is no application form for for sc, st , female and ex service man .
HOW TO APPLY FOR SSC CPO Delhi & Central Police Recruitment Exam
Candidates will need to follow these simple steps to apply for the recruitment:
- Candidates should first visit the official website of the commission which is www.ssconline.nic.in
- Application form submission will be completed two parts.
- Part one for basic information
- Part two is for photo graph and signature
- Then complete the payment process
- Candidates can keep the application form for future proof.
Thanks for visiting our webpage. Do bookmark our page for getting latest updates. If candidates have any doubts regarding the topics. They can quickly ask buy just commenting on the comment box below. All there doubts will be cleared by our team of experts.