Staff Selection Commission is an Indian Organization which recruits staff for various positions in departments and ministries of the Government of India.The Committee recommended the setting up of a Service Selection Commission for conducting examinations for- recruitment to lower categories of posts.Context to this, and as an interim measure, an Examination Wing was initially added to the Secretariat Training School, subsequently renamed as the Institute of Secretariat Training and Management (ISTM).
The Staff Selection Commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training and comprises of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations who are appointed on such terms and conditions as may be prescribed by the Central Government from time to time. The Commission is provided such supporting staff as considered necessary by the Central Government.
The functions of Staff Selection Commission are as follows:
1. To make recruitment to (i) all Group “B” posts in the various Ministries/Departments of the Govt. of India.
2. To conduct examinations and/or interviews, whenever required for recruitment to the posts within its purview.
3.The Commission conducts periodical Typewriting Tests in English and Hindi.
Upcoming ssc Jobs / vacancies notifications 2016 – Govt. jobs cell
Candidates who are searching for the job vacancies of Staff Selection Commission have come in just the right place.Staff Selection Commission every year conducts exams for candidates who are hardworking and talented. Here are the list of vacancies for the year 2015-16. They are as follows:
(1)Recruitment of S.I in CAPF,ASI in CISF and SI in Delhi police examination: Date of notification for the exam is 28-04-2015.Last date for applying is 28-04-2015.Date of examination for paper-1 and paper -2 is 26-06-2015.
(2) Combined Graduate Level(Tier-1) examination: Date of notification for the exam is 1-06-2015.Last date of applying is 1-06-2015.Date of examination 09-08-15 and 16-08-15.
(3) Combined Higher Secondary(10+2) examination:Date of notification for the exam is 6-06-15.Last date for applying 6-07-15.Dates for the examination are 1-11-15,8-11-15 and 15-11-15.
(4)Junior Engineer Examination:Date of notification 4-7-15 . Last date of applying 3-08-15.Date of examination 6-12-15.
(5) Stenographer Grade “c” and “d” Examination:Date of notification 1-08-15.Last date for application 31-08-15.Date of examination 27-12-15.
(6) Jr.Hindi Translator In Subordinate Office Examination:Date of notification 5-09-15.Last date of application 5-10-15.Date of examination 17-01-2016.(Sunday).
(7) Multi Tasking(non technical) Staff Examination:Date of examination 5-09-15.Last date for application 5-10-15.Date of examination paper-1 7-02-2016,14-02-2016 and 21-02-2016.
Staff Selection Commission conducts the exams in various centers across the country.Candidates who are applying for ssc exams can prepare for the exams form today as they have the entire date sheet till 2016.They shall prepare to get selected for the exams.This is the entire date sheet SSC exams.Students can also check in the official site of SSC ie SSC.NIC.IN.
Thanks for stopping by in our website.We”ll be providing you the latest updates and news about government jobs. Don”t forget to save or bookmark our page.Share with your friends.To get to know more about the recruitment stay tuned with our website.