The Directorate of Government Examinations (Tamil Nadu) has Released the Time Table for Class 10th and 12th Examination 2016. The time Table has been released officially in the website www.dge.tn.gov.in . SSLC Exam will commence from 15/03/2016 and HSC Examination will commence from 04/03/2016. The Students who are going to appear for HSLC and SSLC Examination it has been a important news for them. They can download the Exam Scheme by visiting the official site or direct from the link we have provided at the end page and start preparing for their exams. Below we have provided all the details of Examination.
Details of Tamil Nadu Board HSC SSLC Exam Date Sheet 2016
About Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education : Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education, established in 1910, is under the purview of the Department of Education, Government of Tamil Nadu, India. Up to and ending at the secondary (class 10) level, the following streams of education are offered: the SSLC (Secondary School Leaving Certificate) stream, the Anglo-Indian stream, the Oriental School Leaving Certificate (OSLC) stream and the Matriculation stream. And for higher secondary (classes 11 and 12) there is single unified stream leading to the award of the Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC).
SECONDARY SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE (SSLC)
I) Conduct of Examination
SSLC Examinations are conducted thrice in a year
March / April Session – Application Form
Special Supplemental June / July – Application Form
Supplementary Examination September / October
II) Scheme of Examination
Examination will be conducted for the following subjects on the dates fixed by the Director of Government Examination. Duration of each examination is 2½ Hours.
Part A Tamil or Mother Tongue Language Paper I
Part A Tamil or Mother Tongue Language Paper II
Part B English Paper I
Part B English Paper II
- In Language the Question Papers in Paper I and Paper II will be in Tamil or Mother Tongue i.e. Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Hindi, Gujarathi, Kannada and Urdu.
- For Non Language subjects the following mediums are permitted. Tamil, or Mother Tongue, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Hindi, and English.
III) Award of Certificate
A Pass in the SSLC (X Std) Examination requires a minimum of 35% of marks in each one of the five subjects. This includes passing under the compartmental system also.
Social Science or Tamil or Mother Tongue is an optional subject for OSLC Public Examination but it will not be taken into account for eligibility but the candidate should attend this subject compulsorily.
IV) School Students
a) Eligibility : There shall be a Government Examination at the end of the course in X Standard and the students i.e. School Pupil Candidates who are studying in a recognized high school and completed the same are eligible to appear for the SSLC / OSLC Public Examination conducted during the month of March / April every year.
b) Age : The pupil should have completed the age of 14 on the first day of the month in which the examination is to be conducted
c) Fees :
Examination Fee Rs.100.00
Mark Certificate Rs. 10.00
Service Charge Rs. 05.00
d) Mode of Remittance : Respective Headmaster of the institution should collect and remit it into Government account. (Application form can be obtained from DGE/Regional Offices)
f) Procedure for examination : At the end of the course in X standard and the date fixed by the Director of Government Examinations, from time to time the Head of the school shall forward the Nominal Roll in the prescribed forms of his pupils who will be appearing for the public examination conducted by the Board to the respective Regional Deputy Director of Government Examinations.
V) Direct Private Candidates
a) Eligibility : VIII Standard passed with English.
b) Age : Should have completed the age of 14½ on the first day of the month in which the examination is to be conducted.
c) Fees : Granted to school pupils in respect of certain categories.
Examination Fee – Rs.100.00
Registration – Rs. 10.00
Mark Certificate – Rs.010.00
Service Charge – Rs.005.00
Total – Rs.125.00
d) Mode of Remittance of the fees :
- Chennai City candidates have to remit the Examination Fee by means of Demand Draft obtained from any Nationalized bank drawn in favour of the Secretary to the Regional Deputy Director of Government Examinations, Chennai – 6.
- Candidates from other places have to remit the Examination Fee by chalan in Government Treasuries only.
VI) Distribution of Hall Tickets : The candidates should collect their Hall Tickets in person three days before the commencement of the examination from the examination centre. While receiving the Hall Tickets candidates should hand over a self-addressed envelop with postage of Rs.20/- to the chief superintendent of that centre for sending their Mark Certificate by Registered Post at a later stage.
VII) Release of Results :
- Results of School candidates (pupils only) will be published through dailies and through Internet in some web sites. Apart from this, Tabulated Mark List (TML) will be sent to the respective schools where they appeared for the examination.
- In respect of Private candidates, results will not be published through dailies but it will be available in the Internet.
HIGHER SECONDARY EXAMINATION (HSC) :-
I) Conduct of Examination
Higher Secondary Examination is conducted thrice in a year
1. March Session
2. Instant Special Supplementary June/July
3. Supplementary examination September/October
II) Scheme of Exmination
Examination will be conducted for the following subjects on the dates fixed by the Director of Government Examination. The syllabus and Text Books are prescribed by the Director of School Education for 12th Standard(State Board).
Examination Duration Subjects
Part I (Language) 3 Hrs Permitted languages are : Tamil, Hindi, Kannada,
Telugu, Malayalam, Urdu, Sanskrit, Arabic, French
Part II – English 3 hours English
Part III – 4 subjects 3 hours Any Four subjects from group of General Stream
(Except Typewriting) papers or Vocational Stream papers
2 ½ hours for Typewriting
• Permitted medium for non language subjects are Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Urdu & English.
• Question papers will be supplied only in Tamil and English. However question papers for the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Botany, Zoology, Mathematics, History, Commerce, Economics and Accountancy will also be supplied in Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam and Urdu media.
III) Award Certificate
Candidates securing 70 marks each in all the six subjects out of 200 (even compartmentally) are eligible for award of Hr.Sec.Certificate.
Maximum marks prescribed Minimum for Pass
200 marks for each subject 70 marks for each subject
For subjects involving Practicals
Theory – 150 marks 30 out of 150
Practical – 50 marks 40 out of 50
IV) Distribution of Hall Tickets(Admission Certificates)
- Admission certificates with candidate’s printed photo will be handedover to schools through Chief Educational Officer concerned. Register Numbers will be assigned in Nominal Roll and sent to school before the commencement of Practical Examination.
- For Private candidates, the Printed Hall Ticket with candidate’s printed photo shall be sent to Admission Certificate distribution centre 15 days before the commencement of the examination. Candidates haveto collect the Hall Tickets on the dates that will be announced in the Newspapers and television by this
V) Release of Result
Results of Examination shall be announced during third week of May in dailies and along with marks in Websites.
VI) Distribution of Marks Certificates
- Mark Certificates of School candidates shall be distributed through their schools within a week after the
publication of results.
- For Private candidates, Mark Certificates are distributed through the respective examination centres.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD DATE SHEET OF SSLC, HSC EXAMINATION 2016
- First of all visit the Official website www.dge.tn.gov.in
- Click on the Examination Section Link on the Home Page.
- Find the latest notification about the TNBSE 2016 Exams Time Table in that section.
- Choose the desired link 10th and 12th Class Date sheet 2016 will be shown on your screen.
- Download time table/date sheet in your computer.
- Take a printout of the time table and see it whenever you need.
Note : Students can also download their Respective Time Tables from the link provided below. Best of Luck for Exams.
Share your comments with us. Keep visiting our site for more updates. Bookmark our web page
Click Here For Tamilnadu HSC Examination Time Table 2016
Click Here For Tamilnadu SSLC Time Table March 2016