Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) service, consulting and business solutions company Headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The Company ensure the highest levels of certainty and satisfaction through a deep-set commitment to its clients, comprehensive industry expertise and a global network of innovation and delivery centers. TCS function as a full stakeholder to business, offering a consulting-led approach with an integrated portfolio of technology led solutions that encompass the entire Enterprise value chain. Its Customer-centric Engagement Model defines how to engage with you, offering specialized services and solutions that meet the distinct needs of your business. TCS is one of the largest Indian companies by market capitalization ($80 billion). TCS is now placed among the ‘Big 4’ most valuable IT services brands worldwide. TCS alone generates 70% revenues of its parent company, Tata Sons. In 2015, TCS is ranked 64th overall in the Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies ranking, making it both the highest-ranked IT services company and the top Indian company. It is the world’s 10th largest IT services provider by revenue. As of December 2015, it is ranked 10th on the Fortune India 500 list.
TCS is one of the largest private sector employers in India, and the fourth-largest employer among listed Indian companies (after Indian Railways, Indian Army and India Post). TCS had a total of 3,78,497 employees as of December 2016, of which 31% were women.
OFFICIAL SITE :-
The official site of Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is www.tcs.com. You can get all the details about the Organization by visiting this site. From the career section of the site you can acquire all the latest recruitments and job openings. And you can apply online for the recruited posts also.
LATEST UPDATE FROM TCS :-
TATA Consultancy Services has announced to release job notification related to TCS Recruitment 2017-18 very soon within few months. The recruitments will be be made for various posts such as for AIX Admin, SAP FICO, SAP SD, NetApp Storage, Cadence, User Experience Designer, EIS Teamcenter Developer, Alfresco Developer etc. Candidates, who want to make career in private sector they can grab this opportunity because TCS as the career provides world class facilities with suitable environment for growth. Job seekers can apply for TCS Freshers Recruitment through online process as soon as as it will be officially released. We will update all the details of recruitment in our web page.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :-
1. Information Technology Dept.(IT division)-
- For applying candidates must have minimum aggregate (aggregate of all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or above in each of their Class 10th, Class 12th, Diploma (if applicable),
- Graduation and Post-Graduation examination which includes successful completion of final year/semester examination without any pending arrears/back logs during the entire course duration. (Please note that all subjects mentioned on the mark sheets should be taken into consideration while calculating the aggregate marks. For example, best of 5/6 subjects for calculating the aggregate is not acceptable as per the TCS Eligibility Criteria.)
2. Consulting and Business Process Outsourcing Dept.(BPO)
- B.A / BBA / B.Com / BSC (Physics,Chemistry,Maths,Computer Science) / BCS / BBM / M.Com / MA fresher’s are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have good Verbal & excellent Communication Skills.
- Candidates must be willing to work in any shifts including night shifts.
AGE LIMIT :-
- Minimum Age-18 years and Maximum Age-28 years at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.Gaps/Breaks
- It is compulsory to declare gaps/breaks, if any, during your academics and work experience in the TCS Application form.
- Maximum up to 24 months break may be permissible for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education .
The reason for break in academics should not be extended education .
SELECTION PROCESS :-
- Written Aptitude Test- No. of questions: 35 ,Time limit: 80 minutes , Negative marking: 1/3. Calculators can be allowed. For each wrong questions 0.33 marks will be deducted.
- Written Test consists following section-
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Ability
- Verbal Aptitude
- Group Discussion –A topic will be given and you have to discuss about it with your group members for 15 -20 min.
- Technical Interview- In Technical round they will basically ask from your B.Tech project and some logic about C program.
- Management Interview- In this round they will check your managing power.
- HR Interview- It is very easy round. Here they will check your communication skills and your confidence.
SALARY STRUCTURE :-
Candidates, who want to apply for TATA Consultancy Services Recruitment they will get an attractive amount of salary after selection by the selection committee of the company.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates have to go for official site of the organization that is www.tcs.com .
- Then you have to go for “Career” which is at last on the home page.
- After that, applicants must go for “Career Opportunity” which is available in drop down list on this new page.
- Now applicants should go for “Experienced Professional” which is available under career opportunity.
- Now you have to select the appropriate job link for which you want to apply.
- Read the complete advertisement carefully.
- Candidates log in the id with password and email id and can apply.
- New users get registration first and after that apply online.
- Fill the form in appropriate manner and upload all necessary documents.
- Then check it again after that, hit on “Submit’ tab.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of the form for further use.
We hope the information provided above will be helpful for the Job Aspirants. Keep in regular touch with our site for latest updates. If you have any queries you can write us below. We will try to sought out your queries.