Tech Mahindra was Founded in 1986 by Anand Mahindra. It is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to the telecommunications industry. Tech Mahindra headquarters is situated in Pune,India. Part of the Mahindra Group, Tech Mahindra is a US$4.2 billion company with over 117,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. Tech Mahindra was ranked #5 in India’s software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. Tech Mahindra, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with Mahindra Satyam.
Every year Tech mahindra hires thousands of eligible graduates candidates through tech Mahindra campus placements. For this year also i.e 2017-18 there are lots of job openings to be released by the Company. So if you are looking your TCS careers then it’s a golden opportunity for you. TCS Freshers Registration 2017 is going on. We advise all the Graduate Students to go ahead and register yourself as freshers through official website of TCS. More details we have mentioned below.
Tech Mahindra freshers recruitment 2017-18
Job Aspirants who want to enhance their career in private sector and meet with the job norms must apply for Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2017. To apply online applicants have to go through the official site. Here on this web page, we are providing complete details about Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2017. You can read these details and prepare for the upcoming job opening.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :-
- Min 55% aggregate in any of the 2 courses & 60% in any 1 course from 10th Standard onwards.
- Gap- Max 1 year gap permissible in the entire academic career and that too only between any two courses.
- No loss of year due to failure to pass any exam.
- Branches– Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics, Statistics, Computer Application.
- 4 year MS programme through BITS Pilani is being offered to interested candidates (applicable to candidates with Min.60% + at X , XII , Graduation only)
Age of the candidates should not be below then 18 years and the reserved categories candidates will be eligible for relaxation in upper age limit as per company norms.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following test:
- LAN based Aptitude test followed by Technical and HR evaluation and announcement of results with each stage acting as a filter.
- On selection, candidates would get assigned to either of the companies as per the business need.
- Copy each of 10th & 12th mark sheets duly attested by college authority along-with their originals for verification.
- Copy each of all semester (Graduation) mark sheets till date duly attested.
- One attested copy of College ID card.
- One Passport sized color photograph.
- Passport details & photocopies
PATTERN OF TEST :-
There were 3 rounds:
2. Technical Interview
3. HR Round
Aptitude (40 mins, 3 sections)
English (40 mins,6 sections)
Remember Cut off mark is for aptitude and English. Not for each sub-section. They will only say that there is cut off marks and no negative marking.
1. Logical questions on latter arrangement [about 10-15 questions]. Like abc:def: qr:? . As simple as that. No tough questions are there.
2. time-distance, work & time, trains, percentage, P&C, Partnership, Odd one out, Series See You can attend the test without much preparation of these topics. And answer mainly this section in which you feel most comfortable. It is not necessary to answer all the sections equally. Ans any one section properly. And if time left answer other sections a bit. Overall you have to answer 30-40% of the total questions in each test i.e in aptitude and English. English test: English part is very easy and scoring. There are small passages, articles, prepositions, tense, sentence correction, synonyms, word meaning etc. You can do it with very basic knowledge only.
Technical Interview Round: In Technical round you have to be sincere enough. They are enough experienced. It was a 45 mins interview. They ask question from different subjects. Questions are very basic but you should be acquainted with those topics.
1. Different N/W protocols and Layers.
2. If you mention data structure, prepare stack , queue and linked list and tree with programs. They often ask to write programs on paper.
3. C++ is a good choice, If you know it. Else Java,J2EE is best. In object oriented language they ask very conceptual questions and ask to write programs also.
This is formality. Most probably they want to confirm whether you are mad or not. Just kidding. This round is surely for checking your communication skill.
1. They asked question like
2. Tell me about yourself?
3. Why should we hire u? [Only three reasons]
4. Speak on any topic.
5. What is your favorite. Color? Tell me something about that.
SALARIES STRUCTURE IN TECH MAHINDRA
|Senior Software Engineer||5,06,836|
|Associate Software Engineer||3,00,728|
|Senior Technical Associate||6,36,155|
|Senior Associate TG2 Technical||7,04,686|
|Senior Project Manager||15,96,875|
|Software Test Engineer||3,32,723|
BONUS GIVEN TO THE EMPLOYEES
|Job||National Bonus Data|
|Senior Software Engineer||Rs 35,183|
|Software Engineer||Rs 5,481|
|Project Manager, Information Technology (IT)||Rs 15,733|
|Sr. Software Engineer / Developer / Programmer||Rs 4,597|
|Technical Architect||Rs 307,239|
|Technical Project Manager||Rs 150,000|
|Team Leader, IT||Rs 86,000|
AVERAGE SALARY GIVEN BY THERE POST
|Senior Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 368,794 – Rs 895,209|
|Bonus||Rs 0.00 – Rs 244,679|
|Profit Disbursement||Rs 3,319 – Rs 118,651|
|Total Pay||Rs 390,843 – Rs 918,889|
|Salary||Rs 270,358 – Rs 501,722|
|Bonus||Rs 0.00 – Rs 71,490|
|Profit Disbursement||Rs 1,287 – Rs 62,719|
|Total Pay||Rs 267,152 – Rs 508,857|
|Project Manager, Information Technology (IT)|
|Salary||Rs 795,873 – Rs 1,861,579|
|Bonus||Rs 0.00 – Rs 268,855|
|Total Pay||Rs 805,366 – Rs 1,861,579|
|Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 81,702 – Rs 314,949|
|Bonus||Rs 2,445 – Rs 53,144|
|Total Pay||Rs 92,291 – Rs 314,949|
HOW TO APPLY
- Visit the official website of tech mahindra which is www.techmahindra.com
- Then press on the ‘Career’ tab that is visible in the menu bar upper side of the home page.
- A new page will be opened asking for locations candidates have to choose India or any other place for which you want to apply.
- Now hit on the search tab and select the appropriate vacancies link for which you are willing to apply.
- By pressing the appropriate applying link according to the post you will be able to fill the application form.
- Enter all your details
- Then upload your latest passport size photo with scanned signature.
- Candidates should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
We hope the information provided above will be helpful for the Job Aspirants. Keep in regular touch with our site for latest updates. If you have any queries you can write us below. We will try to sought out your queries.