Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment Board has released a number of post in their department.There are given vacancies should be filled after submission a prescribed format of application form. Candidates it is a good time and opportunity for you if you want to job in Tamil Nadu Police.Working in police department is a matter of pride and honor for every young individual.The pay scales given by the department are very high and one can live a happy and secure life working in the department.All eligible and interested candidates can submit their application form in prescribed format on or before last date of application form because after the last date candidates application forms will not accept.For further details stay tune to our page.Do book mark our page to get the latest updates regarding this recruitment.We will be providing you all the previous year question paper of Tamil Nadu Police recruitment.
tn police constable recruitment notification 2016
Tamil Nadu Police department is wholly controlled by the state government.It is over 150 years old and is the fifth largest state police force in India.The special unit of Tamil Nadu Police perform specific functions related to security, intelligence, criminal investigations and support services.They are divided into several parts like:
- Armed Police or Tamil Nadu Special Police.
- Civil and Home Guards.
- Civil Supplies.
So working in the police department must be a matter of pride and honour for all the candidates.Here are some important details about Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment:
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:Candidates applying for the lower divisonal posts must have done class 10th from any board.If candidates applying for the higher post must have completed there graduation from any recognized university/board.
- AGE LIMIT:Candidates applying should be the age of 20.The maximum age for this recruitment is 28 years of age.
PHYSICAL QUALIFICATION FOR THIS EXAM:
(1) Height-Minimum 170cms.
(2) Chest-81 Expn.:5cms.
(1) Height:Minimum 159cms.
SELECTION PROCEDURE:Candidates will have to go through the following three steps to get the job:
- Physical Test: In this test they have to complete a certain amount of km in given time.Mark will be given on the basis of the performance of the candidates.
- Written Test:Only those candidates will be allowed to sit in the exam who have passed in physical test.In written test candidates will have to go through different topics.All the topics consist of 200 marks divided into each sections.
- Interview: On the basis of the written test candidates will be allowed to sit in the interview.