The formation of U. P. Co-operative Institution Service Board was under U. P. Co-operative Society act 1965, section 122, subsection (1) of the cooperative department under notification no. 366C-12-36/7/71 dated: 04/03/1972 for recruitment of co-operative employees and has an authority for disciplinary control. Earlier, there were no service rules for employees of co-operatives institutions before year 1972. For recruitment and other works, co-operative institutes use their own methods. Enlargement of Co-operative institution and extension in working area It was necessary that the institutions should be brought uniformity in the service rules and district level and state level co-operative staff recruitment and disciplinary control of Institution An authority should be established. For this object state government of Uttar Pradesh was formed U. P. Co-operative Institutional Service Board. This board is consist of a Chairman, two members and a Secretary. Chairman and members are appointed by Co-operative Department level of Additional Registrar. The Chairman and Member are of senior ex-cadred post working in higher pay scale.
Details of work :
Promotion, Seniority, approval of selected candidate of class-4, approval of the appointment of dependents of deceased, regularization and on the basis of requisition received form institutes selection through direct recruitment etc. work is done by the service board.
Official Site :
The Official site of U.P Co-operative Institution Service Board is www.upsevamandal.org. You can get all the information about the organization by visiting this site. You can also check about the latest Recruitment notices, Answer keys, Results etc from this site. Admit card for the written examination can also be downloaded through this site.
U.P Co-operative Institution Service Board Recruitment 2017
Uttar Pradesh Sahakari Sansthagat Seva Mandal (U.P Co-operative Institution Service Board) always provides job opportunities for the Job Aspirants. The Board releases various Recruitment Advertisement officially to invite online applications from the eligible candidates for filling vacancies of various designations.
For this year (2017) also the Board has announced to release various Notification for the Recruitment of candidates in its Organization. In this page, we will update all the details of vacancies to be released alongwith their eligibility standards, selection process, pay scale etc.
This will help the candidates in preparing themselves for the upcoming recruitment.
Name of Posts :
- Assistant General Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Senior Branch Manager
- Junior Branch Manager
- Clerk/ Cashier
- Clerk/ Typist
- Assistant Field Officer
Number of Posts : Various
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Assistant General Manager – Candidates must have Graduate in Commerce/Economics/Mathematics/Statics OR MBA/PGDBM in Banking or Finance OR CA.
- Assistant Manager – Candidates must haveGraduate with 50% marks OR BE/B.Tech (CS/IT) or MCA.
- Assistant/Cashier – Candidates must have Graduate in any discipline with 45% marks.
- Senior/ Junior Branch Manager – Graduate in any discipline with minimum 45% marks (B.Tech in Computer Science/ IT with first division for Technical Posts) from recognized University.
- Clerk/ Cashier – Graduate in any discipline from recognized University.
- Clerk/ Typist – Graduate in any discipline from recognized University. Candidates should have typing speed of 30 words per minute in English/ Hindi.
- Manager – Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/ Statistics/ Maths with minimum 50% marks; or full time MBA/ PGDM (Banking/ Finance) from institute recognized by UGC or AICTE; or Chartered Accountant.
- Assistant Field Officer, Assistant Branch Ankik – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
Age limit :
The age limit of the applicant should be between 21 year to 40 years.
Pay Scale :
- Assistant General Manager: Rs. 32550-52730/-
- Assistant Manager: Rs. 21450-43635/-
- Assistant/Cashier: Rs. 11765-31540/-
- Senior Branch Manager: Rs 10770-27970
- Junior Branch Manager: Rs 9370-26120
- Clerk/ Cashier: Rs 8110-20960
- Manager: Rs. 24550-47965/-
- Assistant Field Officer: Rs. 5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-
- Assistant Branch Ankik: Rs. 5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-
Selection Process :
The selection of the candidates for the recruited posts will based on their performance in Written Exam & Personal Interview.
Exam Pattern And Syllabus :
- Written Exam :- 140 Marks
- Interview:-20 Marks
Note – Question Types:-multiple choice/objective type.
|General Knowledge||140 Marks|
(i) General Knowledge/Reasoning
(v) Special knowledge regarding educational qualification for the posts.
(i) General Knowledge/Reasoning:-
- Geography and Socio Economic development of India
- Knowledge of current events of National and International importance
- Current Affers
- Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India
- Indian culture
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- Polity of India.
- similarities and differences
- spatial visualization
- spatial orientation
- problem solving
- analysis, judgment
- decision making
- visual memory
- relationship concepts
- arithmetic reasoning
- verbal and figure classification
- arithmetical number series
- non-verbal series
- coding and decoding
- statement conclusion
- syllogistic reasoning
- Time & Work
- profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Speed
- HCF LCM
- Problem On Ages
- Bar Graph
- Pictorial Graph
- Pie Chart
- Date Interpretation is the section which have to be focused.
- तत्सम एवं तद्भव
- वाक्याशों के लिये एक शब्द निर्माण
- लोकोक्तियां एवं मुहावरे
- वाक्यसंशोधन- लिंग, वचन, कारक, काल, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से संबंधित
- अनेकार्थी शब्द
- Spot the Error
- Fill in the Blanks
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
- Improvement of Sentences
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Cloze Passage
- Comprehension Passage
How to Apply :
- Log on to UP Seva Mandal official website www.upsevamandal.org.
- Choose and click on notification of willing posts.
- Download notification and read it carefully.
- Click on “Apply online” link for the respective recruitment.
- Fill form fields and pay fee by online payment.
- Print application form and electronic fee receipt.
We hope all the information provided above will be helpful for thoe candidates in their preparation strategy. Keep connected to our site for regular updates. As soon as the UP Seva Mandal will release recruitment advertisement we will upload it here. Share your comments with.