Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has released a Recruitment Notification on Dated 17/02/2016 to fill 1865 vacant posts. The Department has released the Notification Officially in its website www.uppbpb.gov.in. According to the Notification the Department has invited application from the eligible and Candidate to fill the post of Computer Operator. The Selection of the Candidate for the posts of computer Operator posts will be based on through the online examination as well as computer typing test. All recruitment process will be completed under the Uttar Pradesh Police Computer karmachari varg , sewa pratham sanshodhan Niyamawali 2015. The Candidates must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Maths with ‘O’ level certificate from DOEACC / NIELIT. The Candidates must have the age limit of 18 years to 28 years as on 01st July 2016. Candidates fulfilling all the Eligibility Criteria laid down by UPPRPB can fill the Online Application form by visiting the Official site www.uppbpb.gov.in from 11.03.2016 to 04.04.2016. After that the link will be disabled. For further information read the post below.
DETAILS OF UP POLICE COMPUTER OPERATOR VACANCIES RECRUITMENT 2016
Name of the Department : Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB)
Official site : www.uppbpb.gov.in
Advt. No. : PRPB-1-(3)22/2015
Name of Post : Computer Operator Grade A
No. of Post : 1865
Pay Scale : 5200 – 20200 with Grade Pay – 2400
Mode of Application : Online
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
Job Type : UP Police Jobs
- Online registration process will be started from : 11 March 2016
- Last date of application form submission : 4 April 2016
- Last date of application form fee payment : 6 April 2016
- Online exam date : 1st week of July
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :-
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must have passed Intermediate with Physics & Math Subject and ‘O’ Level Certificate from DOEACC Society.
- Candidates have Diploma in Computer Science, IT, Electronics Engineering or any Equivalent Eligibility approved by Government.
Age Limit : Candidate should have18 year minimum age and 28 year maximum age as on 1 July 2016.
Age Relaxation : The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
SELECTION PROCEDURE : Selection will be based on Online Written Exam of 200 marks. Candidates are Required to Learn UNICODE Typing. Typing Speed for English is 30 WPM & For Hindi is 25 WPM. So Candidates need to Learn Unicode typing From Now.
EXAM PATTERN :
Scheme of UP Police Computer Operator Exam is given below :
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be a composite paper carrying 160 questions of total 200 marks.
- The duration to solve paper will be 02:30 hours (150 minutes).
- There shall be no negative marking.
- The distribution of marks and questions will be as follows :
|2||Mental Ability & Reasoning||40||50|
EXAM SYLLABUS : UP Police Computer Operator Syllabus will be as follows :
General Knowledge : Current events, History, Culture, Geography, Economics, Indian Constitution, Environmental Studies, Health and hygiene, Basics of Hindi Language,Hindi Grammar, Child welfare, Women welfare, Social welfare, Disaster Management, Sports, Literature, Science.
Mental Ability : Logical Diagrams, Symbol-Relationship Interpretation, Codification, Perception Test, Word formation test, Letter and number series, Word and alphabet Analogy, Common Sense Test, Letter and number coding, Direction sense Test, Logical Interpretation of Data, Forcefulness of argument, Determining implied meanings.
Reasoning : Analogies, Similarities, Differences, Space visualization, Problem solving, Analysis and Judgment, Decision-making, Visual memory, Discrimination, Observation, relationship, Concepts, Arithmetical reasoning, Verbal and figure classification, Arithmetical number series, Abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships.
Computer Science :
History, Evolution and Generation of Computers, Organization of Computer system, Hardware, Software, Peripheral Devices, Algorithm, Flowchart and Number System.
Database Management System
Data organization, File Management System, Database Concepts, Relational Data Model and Basic Concept of Database, Popular Database Management System- FoxPro and Oracle with SQL etc.
PC software and Office Automation
Office System and Procedure, the need for office automation, Electronic Capture, Storage, Graphics and Graphic User Interface, Electronic Data Interchange.
Workplace Productivity Tools
Word Processing Tools, Electronic spreadsheets, Electronic presentation tools. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access), Open Office, Using these tools in English and official Indian languages (Windows, Unix and Unicode Fonts), Exchange of Files across these platforms.
- Working With Internet
- Uses Of Internet
- Search Engines
- Application Software
- Computer controlled devices
- Artificial Intelligence
- Mobile Computing
- Green Computing
- Operating System- Windows
- Banking and e-commerce application
Emerging Technologies and Web Publishing
Boolean operators, Truth Tables, Closure property, Laws of Boolean Algebra, SOP, POS, Karnaugh map, Application of Boolean logic.
- One and two dimensional arrays,
- Stack and
Computer Typing Test
|English Typing||30 words per minutes||Duration-15 Min|
|Hindi Typing||25 words per minute||Duration-15 Min|
- Passage of 700 words in English and 500 words in Hindi will be given to candidate. There shall be a break of 10 minutes in English and Hindi Typing. Hindi typing will be performed on UNICODE based In-script keyboard.
Note : The candidates can prepare well for their Examination by taking the help of Syllabus mentioned above.
UP POLICE COMPUTER OPERATOR ADMIT CARDS :
The Candidates will be able to download their Admit Cards from the Official site atleast 10 days before the commencement of exams. The candidates have to mention all the details for getting their Admit Cards.
UP POLICE COMPUTER OPERATOR RESULT :
After the procedure of exam will get over. Theorganization will start checking the test, and will publish the result in the first week of July 2016 on the official portal, so candidates who will appear in the exam can check their outcome in the first week of July 2016 and those who will declare pass can go to further proceeding to get the job in the organization.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UP POLICE COMPUTER OPERATOR VACANCIES RECRUITMENT 2016
- Open the Official Website www.uppbpb.gov.in .
- After that, check the latest announcements under the latest notification section and click on the suitable one.
- Read the notification carefully and then fill the application form carefully.
- After filling up the application form, pay the require application fee and the examination fee (if there is any).
- After that, you might be required to upload the photographs or other valid required documents.
- After uploading the documents, submit the application and download the same for future usage.
NOTE : The Candidates are advised to read the Official Notification properly before applying for the Post of Computer Operator. Below we have provided a direct link to download the Notification. The candidates can get the past year question paper from the official site so that they can practise for the exam.
Keep in regular touch with our site. As soon as the UP Police Computer Operator Amit Cards will be uploaded we will inform you. We will also provide you all the updates of Latest Recruitments in various Government Sectors. For any queries drop your comments in the comment box provided at the end. Our team of experts will try their best to sought out your queries.
Click Here for – UP Police Computer Operator Notification 2016