In India, Banking Jobs are considered as the secure and finest jobs for freshers candidates. There are numerous job opening occurring each and every year in public as well as private sector banks. The candidates who wish to work in the banking sector can apply for the job which would be the best decision to make their career bright. There are lots of banks available in the country under private and public sector which includes IDBI, ICICI, HDFC, Axis Bank, Yes Bank Etc. in Private Sector and SBI, Bank of Maharashtra, Central Bank of India, SBBJ Etc. in Public Sector. Each year these banks releases recruitment notification to fill various vacant posts and large number of candidates applies for the job. Here in this post we will provide all the details of Banking Jobs such as eligibility criteria, pay scale, selection process, how to apply etc. Job Aspirants who want to join Banking sector can take advantage of the furnished details and apply for the latest bank recruitment before the due date.
Latest Bank Recruitment – 50,000+ Bank Jobs 2017
Are you looking for upcoming bank jobs 2017 in Public sector as well as Private Sector banks for the year 2017. You are at the right place. Like the previous year, this year also many banks like SBI, Bank of India, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Reserve Bank of India, UCO bank, Bank of Baroda, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Syndicate bank, Vijaya Bank, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank, etc.are releasing various Notifications to recruit eligible candidates for various posts like- Clerical Cadre, Probationary Officers-POs, Managers etc. in all the public sector banks.
If you are interested in these job opportunities you must apply online for the recruited posts before the last date. Below we are providing the list of vacancies released by various Banks. Read the details carefully before applying.
DETAILS OF BANK VACANCIES :-
(I) SYNDICATE BANK
Syndicate Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank, with Pan India Branch Network with Head Office in Manipal, invites applications for the post of Chief Learning Officer (Training) on contractual basis. Job Seekers who are passionately want to grasp the chance of Syndicate Bank Jobs must apply for the recruited posts. All the details of jobs are furnished below :-
Name of Posts : Chief Learning Officer
Opening date for receipt of application : 08.02.2017
Last Date for receipt of application : 23.02.2017
Official Site : www.syndicatebank.in
Educational Qualification : Candidate who have passed regular MBA course OR PG Diploma recognized by UGC/Government/AICTE/AIBMS/ICMR/IITs etc., with a specialization in HR; PhD is desirable
Experience : Minimum 15 years of Banking (in Public Sector Banks or Private Sector Banks) experience of which at least 3 years as Branch Head and at least five years as faculty in the Training system of the Bank.
Tenure of Contract : 3 years, subject to review of performance at twelve months interval. To be extended by 1 year at the discretion of Bank.
Age Limit : Maximum – 58 years.
Job Location : Syndicate Institute of Bank Management (SIBM), Manipal, Udupi District, Karnataka State.
Selection Procedure : The applications received from the candidates will be screened and shortlisted on the basis of eligibility/qualification and relevant experience. The requisite number of shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and / or Group Discussion (GD) for final selection. The final selection will be made on the basis of experience, qualification and performance in the interview and /or GD. The Interview and /or GD will be conducted by a Committee constituted for the purpose.
Compensation : Lumpsum compensation of ₹. 1,40,000/- (Rupees one lac Forty Thousand only) p.m. with yearly increment of ₹. 12,000/- (Rupees Twelve Thousand only), to be paid on proportionate basis, on or before 5th day of subsequent month, subject to deduction of Taxes at source.
How to Apply : Applicants may apply in prescribed application form along with photocopies of documents send by email to email@example.com on or before:23.02.2017.
(II) LAKSHMI VILAS BANK
Name of Posts and Eligibility details :-
|Posts Name||Required Qualification||Limitations of Age|
|Branch Heads||Any Degree with 5+ years of experience||Below 45 years|
|Credit Monitoring & Recovery||Any Degree with 3+ years of experience||Below 35 years|
|Relationship Manager – Trade and Forex||Any Degree with 5+ years of experience preferably from Banking||Below 40 years|
|Relationship Manager – Retail Banking||Any Degree with 3+ years of experience preferably from Banking||Below 35 years|
|Vice President – HR||Degree in relevant field||As per the norms|
|Head – Market Risk||Any Degree with 15+ years of experience||Below 50 years|
|Second Line Officer||Any Degree with 2+ years of experience||Below 35 years|
|Risk Officer – Operations/Market/Credit||Any Degree / CA with 3+ years of experience||35 years|
|Credit Officers- Corporate/MSME||Any Degree / CA with 3+ years of experience||Below 35 years|
|Relationship Manager – Corporate Banking||Any Degree with 5+ years of experience preferably from Banking||40 years|
Primary skills according to posts name:
|Posts Name||Primary skills|
|Branch Heads||Branch Handling|
|Credit Monitoring & Recovery||credit monitoring and recovery|
|Relationship Manager – Trade and Forex||Trade and Forex|
|Relationship Manager – Retail Banking||Retail Banking|
|Vice President – HR||Human Resources|
|Head – Market Risk||Market Risk|
|Second Line Officer||Branch Operations|
|Risk Officer – Operations/Market/Credit||
|Credit Officers- Corporate/MSME||
|Relationship Manager – Corporate Banking||
Other Essential Skills for Lakshmi Vilas Bank vacancy:
- Strong written and verbal Communication Skills
- Ability to work independently
- Good analytical skills and managing skills
- Excellent Planning Skills
- Creativity & Innovation
- Decision making
Salary : Lakshmi Vilas Bank Vacancies will offer an impressive and attractive salary packages as per rules and regulations of the bank. Other Allowances/Incentives will also be granted to deserving candidates according to their skills, performance and behavior in the bank.
Selection Procedure : Applying candidates have to undergo online test or interview which will be taken by expert committee of reputed Bank.
Last date to apply : Till last week of March 2017
How to Apply : Eligible candidates have to submit online application form from the official website of Lakshmi Vilas Bank that is www.lvbank.com.
(III) CANARA BANK
Canara Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank with pan India presence with over 5900 branches, invites applications, for recruitment of ‘Economist’ in Senior Management Grade Scale – IV, Senior Risk Officer (SRO), Chief Investment Officer and Chief Technology Officer (CTO). Candidates have to apply only if they fulfills the eligibility standards as mentioned below :-
Canara Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 04
Name of the Post:
1. Economist: 01 Post
2. Senior Risk Officer (SRO): 01 post
3. Chief Investment Officer: 01 post
4. Chief Technology Officer (CTO): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age should be 40 years for Post 1as on 01-10-2016. Upper age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), 10 years for Persons with Disabilities candidates.
Educational Qualification :
- For Post 1 – Candidates should possess Post Graduation Degree in Economics with additional qualification MBA/ MMS/ PGDBA/ PGPM/ PGDM.
- For Post no.2 – Masters Degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Economics/ MBA (Finance)/ MBA in Banking & Finance/ Post Graduation Diploma in Banking & Finance.
- For Post no.3 – Masters Degree in any discipline/ CA/ CFA (USA)/ CS/ ICWA/ MBA/ B.E/ B.Tech.
- For Post no.4 – Bachelor/ Masters Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication from a recognized University with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and/or interview for Post 1, Personal Interview for Post 2 to 4.
Application Fee : Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD, Rs. 600/- for All Other candidates for Post 1, Rs.1000/- for Post 2 to 4 by Demand Draft / Cheque / Money Orders / Postal Orders.
Pay Scale :
- Economists – ` 50030 – 1460/4 – 55870 – 1650/2 – 59170
- For other posts – Compensation will be at par with industry standards and shall not be a constraint for the suitable candidate. However, the compensation shall be fixed at 70:30 ratio for fixed and variable portion. Variable component shall be subject to quarterly review.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed application format along with relevant documents, fee, in an envelope must be super scribed as “Application for the post of ———–” to Canara Bank, Recruitment Cell, Human Resources Wing, Head Office, 113/1, Jeevan Prakash Building, J C Road, Bangalore-560002, Karnataka by registered post/ speed post/ courier on or before 10-03-2017 before 05:00 PM.
Last Date for Receipt of Application : 10-03-2017 before 05:00 PM.
Start Date for payment of Application Fees/ Intimation charges: 15-02-2017
Last Date for payment of Application Fees/ Intimation charges: 04-03-2017.
(IV) CANARA BANK CLERICAL CADRE/OFFICER CADRE VACANCIES 2017
Total No. of Posts: 20
Name of the Post: Clerical Cadre/ Officer Cadre
Name of the Discipline:
1. Athletics: 04 Posts
2. Cricket: 05 Posts
3. Hockey: 07 Posts
4. Shuttle Badminton: 02 Posts
5. Table Tennis: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 – 28 years for Clerical Cadre, 20 – 30 years for Officer Cadre in JMG Scale – I as on 01-02-2017. Upper age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should pass in 12th Standard or equivalent for Clerical Cadre, Degree of recognized university or its equivalent for Officer Cadre with sports qualification.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on sports performance, interview.
Pay Scale :
- Clerical Cadre – Rs. 11765 – 31540/-
- Officer Cadre – Rs.23700 – 42020/-
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed application format along with relevant documents to Personnel Management Section, Human Resource Wing, Canara Bank on or before 10-03-2017 before by 05:00 PM.
(V) TAMILNAD MERCANTILE BANK
Name of Post : Recruitment of Clerk
Opening date for Registering Online e-application – 08.02.2017
Closing date for Registering Online e-application – 22.02.2017
Name of the State where the vacancies is to be filled :
2. Andhra Pradesh
7. Madhya Pradesh
Qualification : A Graduate (Arts, Commerce & Science), other than Engineering category, with minimum of 55% marks from a recognized University in regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations.
[OR] An Engineering Graduate with 60% marks from a recognized University in regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations.
- Maximum : For Graduates – 24 years and for Post Graduates 26 years as on October 31, 2016.
- Relaxation for MBC / BC will be 2 years. Relaxation for SC / ST / Physically Handicapped will be 5 years.
Cut off Date of Birth for Under Graduates:
For General: Date of Birth on Or after – November 01, 1992.
For MBC / BC: Date of Birth on Or after – November 01, 1990
For SC / ST / PH: Date of Birth on Or after – November 01, 1987.
Cut off Date of Birth for Post Graduates:
For General: Date of Birth on Or after – November 01, 1990.
For MBC / BC: Date of Birth on Or after – November 01, 1988.
For SC / ST / PH: Date of Birth on Or after – November 01, 1985.
Application Fee : Candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs. 300.00 (Rs. 150.00 for SC / ST Candidates) + applicable charges by way of online mode.
Procedure for selection :
- The candidates should appear for an ONLINE Objective Type Examination.
- The date, Time and Venue of Online Test will be communicated to the eligible candidates individually by post.
- The Online Examination will be of objective type.
- After evaluation, on the basis of the Online Test, candidates will be short listed for a personal interview in the order of merit
Training / Probationary Period :
- Selected candidates will be placed at a Branch / Office of the Bank anywhere in India on probation for a period of one year.
- They will be fixed in the following pay scale with applicable DA. 13075-655/1-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/2-32850.
- The emoluments during the period of probation will be Basic Pay of Rs.13,075/- plus applicable DA (At present Rs. 6,249/-) etc.
- The total emoluments at present approximately is Rs. 20,860/- per month.
- The selected candidates will be posted anywhere in INDIA.
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.tmb.in from 08-02-2017 to 22-02-2017 & send hard copy of the e application with required enclosure (X, XII and Degree consolidated mark sheet) to the General Manager, Human Resources Development Department, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd, Head Office, # 57, V. E. Road, Thoothukudi 628 002 on or before 28-02-2017.
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION –
(VI) STATE BANK OF INDIA RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICER
For the year 2017 the state bank of India advertised a notification for 2313 Probationary officers (PO) Post vacancies. So experienced or fresher candidates can grab this opportunity by applying SBI PO 2017 Online form.
Details of Posts :-
Name of Post : Probationary Officer
Number of Posts : 2313
Official site : www.sbi.co.in
Recruitment Advt. No. CRPD/PO/2016-17/19
Job Category: Central Govt Banking Sector Jobs
Job Placement: Anywhere in India
Important Dates :-
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates : 07-02-2017 to 06-03-2017
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges : 07-02-2017 to 06-03-2017
- Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination : 15-04-2017 onwards
- Online Examination – Preliminary 29th & 30th Apr and 6th & 7th May’17
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary 17-05-2017
- Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam 22-05-2017 onwards
- Conduct of Online Examination – Main 4th June 2017
- Declaration of Result – Main 19th June 2017
- Download Call Letter for Interview 26th June 2017
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview 10th July 2017 onward
- Declaration of Final Result 5th Aug 2017
- Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates
- Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training 07-04-2017 onwards
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training 17-04-2017 to 22-04-2017
Educational Qualification : Applicants who are going to apply for SBI PO 2017 Exam must have graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the central government. Candidates can also apply who are in the Final year/semester.
Age Limit : Candidates age should be in between 21 years and 30 years. Relaxation in age is provided for all the candidates.]
Selection Process : Candidates selection process will be made on the basis of preliminary examination,main examination,Group Discussion and interview.
Application Fee :
For General & OBC : Rs.600 /-
For SC/ST/PWD : Rs.100 /-
Candidates need to pay application fee through online mode only from the website www.sbi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com by using Net Banking / Credit card / Debit Card.
How to Apply : Candidates need to apply online through official website of SBI i.e www.sbi..co.in to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Exam.
(VII) STATE BANK OF INDIA, I &MA DEPARTMENT, HYDERABAD ENGAGEMENT OF RETIRED OFFICERS
Applications are invited from officers retired from State Bank of India Service on or after 01.01.2014 with good credit / audit background and excellent track record in the scales of SMGS-IV, SMGS-V and TEGS-VI for appointment as Concurrent Auditors in the Bank branches / outfits. They should preferably be a resident of the area where the branch/ outfit is located. Last date for receipt of application at respective Zonal Inspection offices is 28.02.2017.
1. Name of Position: Concurrent Auditor on contract basis
2. The Job Profile: The job involves real time audit of Bank’s transactions and all areas under Credit Risk Management and Operational Risk Management.
3. Eligibility: The officer should have retired from Bank’s Service on attaining superannuation and not under Voluntary Retirement Scheme or Exit Option Scheme without any major penalty imposed on him during the five years of his service in the Bank immediately preceding his retirement.
4. Terms of Engagement:
I. The Concurrent Auditor, so empanelled and appointed, shall be working at the assigned branch under the supervision of the Asst. Gen. Manager, WBCAS at ZIOs within the overall control of GM of the respective ZIO and / or supervision by OMA wing at I&MA Dept.
II. The engagement shall be on the contract basis without prejudice to the pension of the Retired Officer.
III. Period of engagement shall be for a period of three years subject to review of performance at yearly intervals.
5. Selection Procedure : The selection of Concurrent Auditors shall be done through the process of Interview through open advertisement on leading Newspapers followed by interview.
6. Monthly Remuneration: The Concurrent Auditors shall be paid a lumpsum consolidated remuneration of Rs 60000/-(for ex-officers who retired as TEGS-VI) Rs 50000/- (for exofficers who retired as SMGS-V) and Rs 40000/-(for ex-officers who retired as SMGS-IV) without prejudice to the pension. They will not be entitled to any other perquisites / facilities / benefits etc. from the Bank.
How to Apply :
- Applicants are first of all required to log on to the official website of bank that is “www.sbi.co.in”.
- Now, move on to the ‘Announcement’ section on the homepage.
- Select “Engagement of SBI retired officers as Concurrent Auditor” link located in that section on the home page.
- Here is the advertisement, Read the whole instructions carefully.
- After that, download the format of application form attached below the notification.
- Fill the downloaded application form correctly in prescribed format and attach all the relevant documents along with it.
- Now submit the application form as soon as possible before the mentioned last date.
(VIII) BHARATIYA RESERVE BANK NOTE MUDRAN PRIVATE LIMITED
Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL/Company), a wholly owned subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India presently having its presses at Mysuru in Karnataka and Salboni in West Bengal with Corporate Office at Bengaluru invites applications from willing applicants for the posts of Assistant Manager and Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee) in the Company. Applicants are advised to apply Online between February 14, 2017 to February 28, 2017 only through the Company’s website at www.brbnmpl.co.in under the page “Careers”.
- Assistant Manager: For Reserve Bank of India Vacancies candidate must have done B. Tech. / B.E. / AMIE (Certificate issued by the Institute of Engineers, Kolkata) in any branch of engineering from a Government recognized University / Institute.
- Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee): Applicants who are interested against this post should have Diploma in Printing/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Tool & Die / Electrical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Instrumentation Engineering / Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate (50 % in respect of SC/ST candidates) from a Government recognized Institute / University.
- Age Limit and Salary Structure:
Assistant Manager : 18 – 31 years (Rs. 15050/- to Rs. 41760/- with GP of Rs. 5520/-)
- Industrial Workman Grade – I (Trainee) : 18 – 28 years (Rs. 7000/- to Rs. 24240/- with GP of Rs. 2280/-RBI)
Procedure of Selection: On the basis of performance in Written Examination /Interview participants will be selected for Reserve Bank of India vacancy. Selection of participants will be done by the selection committee of the organization on prescribed date.
Application Fee: For Reserve Bank of India Jobs applicants are required to pay application fee of Rs.300/- and SC & ST candidates are required to pay Rs.200/- through online payment.
How to Apply : Applicants have to visit Company’s website www.brbnmpl.co.in and open the link for filling the Online Application Form. Candidates have to fill the online application carefully and according to the given instructions.
(IX) VIJAYA BANK RECRUITMENT
Vijaya Bank has invited applications for the recruitment of Probationary Chief Manager – Statistician in SMG Scale IV, Probationary Senior Manager – Risk Management, Probationary Senior Manager – Statistician vacancies in MMG Scale III in specialist category. Eligible candidates may apply online from 14-02-2017 to 10-03-2017.
Vijaya Bank Vacancy Details:
Name and number of posts :
1. Probationary Chief Manager – Statistician: 01 Post
2. Probationary Senior Manager – Risk Management: 01 Post
3. Probationary Senior Manager – Statistician: 04 Posts
- Candidates age limit should be between 30 – 45 years for Post No 1& 2 &
- 25 – 37 years for Post No 3 as on 01-01-2017.
- Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates & for other relaxation details refer the notification.
- For Post 1 & Post 2 – Candidates should possess Post Graduation (Regular – Full Time) in Statistics or Econometrics with minimum 60%, Degree or Diploma in Risk Management/ Computer Application
- For Post 3 – Full time PG in Econometrics/ Statistics/ Risk Management/ Maths/ Economics/ Financial Engg or full time MBA in Finance or BE/ MCA/ B.Tech (Computer Science) or M.SC (IT). M.Sc (Computer Science) with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview and/ or group discussion and/ or test.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates – Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- (intimation charges only)
- For all others including OBC candidates – Rs. 600/- (Including Rs. 100/- intimation charges) through online mode.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.vijayabank.com from 14-02-2017 to 10-03-2017.
- Send hard copy of the online application with recent photograph along with all relevant documents and fee in an envelope should be super scribed with “Application for the Post of Prob. Chief Manager – Statistician, Prob. Senior Manager – Risk Management, Prob, Senior Manager – Statistician 2016 – 2017 in Vijaya Bank” by ordinary post to the Vijaya Bank, Post Box No 5136, GPO, Bangalore – 560 001 on or before 16-03-2017 & 20-03-2017 for far flung areas.
Note : Candidates are advised to apply for the above post only if they fulfills the eligibility standards. Keep visiting our site for more job updates. Please share your comments with us.