Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission known as UPSSSC has bought job opportunities for those Candidates who were searching for Government Jobs. UPSSSC has published a recruitment notification on its Official website at www.upsssc.gov.in. According to the Notification 5274 junior assistant posts has to be filled up in several department of UPSSSC. Applicants applying for this UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016 must have passed Intermediate or equivalent from a perceived Board and and should have speed of 80 wpm & typing speed of 25 wpm in Hindi on Computer with DOEACC or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board/University. The age limit should not exceed 18 to 40 years as on 21st November 2016. Interested and Eligible candidates have to apply for these Vacancies of Junior Assistant in Onlin Mode. The Candidats have to fill the Online Application Form from the official site. The online registrations starts from 10th February 2016 and the last date to submit on-line application is 04 March 2016. The complete eligibility details regarding UPSSSC junior assistant Recruitment 2016 such as age limit , educational qualification and selection procedure, how to apply etc. are mentioned below.
Details of UPSSSC Junior Assistant Vacancies Online Application Form Recruitment Examination 2016
Name of Organization : Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
Official Site : www.upsssc.gov.in
Name Of The Posts : Junior Assistant (JA)
Total Vacancies : 5274 Posts
Pay Scale: Selected canddiates for these Uttar Pradesh SSSC Junior Assistant Jobs will receive pay scale of Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 along with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/-
Mode of Application : Online
Job Type : Government Job
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates :-
- Starting date to submit online application form : 10.02.2016
- Last date to to submit online application form : 04.03.2016
- Last date to submit the application fee : 02.03.2016
Details of Post (Category Wise) :-
|Total Vacancies||5274 Posts|
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have done 12th class from a recognized board.
- Candidates should Possess Hindi and English typing speed with 25 words per minute and should also have the DOEACC certificate.
Age Limit :
- Candidates applying for UPSSSC JA Kanistha sahayak Vacancies age limit must not be less than 18 years and must not exceed more than 40 years as on 01-07-2016.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per Government standards/norms.
Selection Process :
The selection process consists of –
- Written Test
- Typing Test
- Cuttoff Marks
Selection Process for UPSSSC will consists of Total 100 Marks. Marks Distribution will be as follows :-
|Written Exam||40 Marks|
|Marks Based on Educational Qualification||30 Marks (Max)|
|Marks to Skilled Players||05 Marks (Max)|
|Grand Total||100 Marks|
Exam Syllabus :-
I) UPSSSC Syllabus for General Studies
- Indian Economy
- History and Geography of India Economy,
- History, Geography and Current Events of Uttar Pradesh
- Current Events and Affairs
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Logical Reasoning
- General English English
- Computer Knowledge
II) UPSSSC Syllabus for Hindi
- Transformation of Sentences.
- One Word Substitution.
- Adjectives etc.
Exam pattern :-
The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
1. Time duration for written test will be 01:30 hours (90 minutes).
2. There will also be a typing test of qualifying nature after written test.
|Sr. No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|1.||Hindi Insight & Writing Ability||40||20|
|2.||General Intelligence Test||20||10|
Admit Card :-
The UPSSSC Commission will announce a date for taking the test after the registration process is completed and UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2016 will be issued online for the concerned applicants well before the test date. The candidates will download the Hall ticket from official website only.
How to Apply
- Firstly interested applicants will visit the official site of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission which is “www.upsssc.gov.in”.
- On the next page choose proper link for apply online.
- Fill the form with all necessary details.
- Upload all required information in favor of educational qualification.
- After completing your application form aspirants need to recheck it again and submit them.
- Appliers should take a printout of your complete application form for further use.
- Candidates applying online need NOT send hard copy of the Online Application filled by them online or any other document/certificate/testimonial to the UPSSSC Office. However they are advised to take printout of the Online Application and retain it for further communication with the UPSSSC.
- The Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- UPSSSC takes up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents at subsequent stages of examination process.
- Online Application process must be completed (including filling up of Part-I and Part-II of the Form) before last date of form submission according to Advertisement, after which the web-link will be disabled.
For more details keep visiting the official site of UPSSSC. Keep connected our site. We will always update you about latest Recruitment in various Government Departments.