Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission shortly known as UPSSSC has Published an Employment Notification Officially in its website for filling Stenographer and Personal Assistant posts. According to the Notification UPSSSC has invited Online Application from the eligible Canidates to fill 808 Posts of Stenographer and Personal Assistant Posts. Candidates age should be lies between 21 to 40 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules. As per the Qualification Candidates should have passed the intermediate examination hall the board of high school and intermediate education Uttar Pradesh or an examination recognized by the government and steno speed of 80 words per minute and typing speed of 25 words per month in Hindi on computer with certificate in CCC computer operations. For the selection of Right Candidate for the Post UPSSSC will undergo a written examination. Candidates who got shortlisted in the Written test will proceeded to the Personal Interview round. Aspirants will be selected based on the performance in the selection process. Those Candidates who fulfills the Eligibility Criteria have to fill the Online Application Form by visiting the Official site www.upsssc.gov.in from 17th February 2016 to 11th March 2016. We have mentioned all the details of Recruitment at the below page.
DETAILS OF UPSSSC STENOGRAPHER VACANCIES RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2016
Name of Organization : Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
Official Site : www.upsssc.gov.in
Name of Posts : Senographer & Personal Assistant Posts
No. of Posts : 808
- Stenographer:- 796 posts
- Personal assistant:- 12 posts
Pay Scale :
- Stenographer : Rs. 5200 to 20,200/- per month + Grade pay Rs. 2800/-
- Personal Assistant : Rs. 9300 to 34,800/- per month + Grade pay Rs.4600/-
Important Dates :-
Online Application Commencement from – 17.02.2016
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 11.03.2016
Last date to Submit Application fee – 09.03.2016
UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 Exam Date – Updating soon
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :-
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have passed the intermediate examination hall the board of high school and intermediate education Uttar Pradesh or an examination recognized by the government and steno speed of 80 words per minute and typing speed of 25 words per month in Hindi on computer with certificate in CCC computer operations.
Age Limit : The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 40 years as on 1st July 2016. In case of reserved category candidates Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the UP Govt rules.
APPLICATION FEE :- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 185/- for un-reserved categories candidates / general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) and Rs 95/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) and Rs 25/- for person with disabilities categories candidates (PWD). Applicants should be submitted application fee through state bank collect only.
SELECTION PROCEDURE :-
The Selection of Eligible Candidate for the Post will be based on –
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
UPSSSC STENOGRAPHER SYLLABUS :-
- Spot the Error
- Fill in the Blanks
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
- Improvement of Sentences
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Cloze Passage
- Comprehension Passage
It includes the Verbal and Non- Verbal Type Questions. The question Paper includes topic are:
- Similarities and differences
- Space visualization
- Problem solving analysis
- Judgment & decision making
- Visual memory
- Discriminating observation
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetical reasoning & verbal and figure classification
- Arithmetical number series, non-verbal series
- Problem on Numbers
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Statistical Charts
In this section candidates have face to general knowledge questions of current events and of such matters of everyday observation. The questions are related Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc.
ISSUE OF ADMIT CARD :-
Applicants can get their UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 admit card or hall ticket 10 days before the exam date. Candidates are requested to download their hall ticket from official website. Candidates have to enter their RegistrationNumber & Date of birth to download their Admit Card.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UPSSSC STENOGRAPHER RECRUITMENT 2016
- Log on to the official website www.upsssc.gov.in
- Click on the online application form
- Fill the application form with necessary details
- Upload the scanned photographs and signature.
- Submit the application form and pay the application fee.
- Take the print out of the receipt for future use.
General Instruction to fill Online Application Form :-
- Log on http://upsssc.gov.in to access the home page of the “Candidate Segment”.
- Click on “Notifications/Advertisements” link would take you to the list of all the active Notifications, where you can select to Apply for any of the listed notification by clicking on the link “Apply” against each notification.
- Click on “Apply” button it will open option “Candidate Registration”. It will fetch out Candidate Basic Registration page in which the candidates have to fill fundamental information, particulars and details asked for. Fields with * indication are mandatory and essential to be filled in by the candidate. Every field has clear instructions for filling up online form are written, which should be carefully read and strictly followed by the candidates while filling up the form.
- Candidate Basic Registration form : Here the system asks for Candidate’s Personal Information including ‘Type of Recruitment’,‘Name’, ‘Father’s/husband’s name’, ‘UP Domicile’, ‘Category’,’Sub Category’, ’DOB’, Gender, ‘Marital status’, ‘Contact no’, Email-Id, Qualification details, and other relevant information.
- After entering verification code Click on “Submit” button at bottom of the page, the second page that will display your Registration Slip where you can find your 11 digit registration number with detail that you can also take print for future reference.
- After Completion of PART-I Registration. On next working day after 2:00 PM you have to go through via “Fee Deposition” and choose option for payment Fee by E-Challan/I-Collect ( SBI)
- Click on “Submit Application Form”. it will opens-up a page and ask for Candidate Registration Number, Fee details, Scanned photograph with signature and some of your personnel details that you filled during registration process. And click on submit button & you will be moved on next page where you can fill all information to complete form submission [Here the candidate is required to upload the images of recent (within three months) Color Photograph in dark clothes (contrast color with respect to white background) and Signature Specimen. Images to be uploaded should be only in (*.jpe,*.jpeg,*.jpg) format of size not exceeding 50 KB each.
I) Candidates applying online need NOT send hard copy of the Online Application filled by them online or any other document/certificate/testimonial to the UPSSSC Office. However they are advised to take printout of the Online Application and retain it for further communication with the UPSSSC.]
II) The Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
III) UPSSSC takes up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents at subsequent stages of examination process.
Note : Applicants can download the UPSSSC Stenographer Notification from the link provided below. Applicants are advised to read the Notification thoroughly and if they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the Notification then apply for the post.
For any queries drop your comments in the comment box provided below. Our team of experts will try their best to sought out your queries. Keep in regular touch with our site for daily updates.
Click here for – UPSSSC Stenographer Vacancies Recruitment Notification 2016