Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission is a state government organization established in November 1988 as UPSSS board with its headquarters at Lucknow. In 1990 it was converted into Commission. UPSSSC is headed by its one chair person, who get advised from other eight members who work under the chair person. secretary of UPSSSC also works directly under the chair person. UPSSSC is authorized to conduct the various examination for appointments to the various posts.
The official site of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission is www.upsssc.gov.in. All the details regarding the commission can be pbtained visiting this site. The candidates can also get the complete details of recruitment notifications, answer keys, results etc. from this site. Admit cards for the recruitment exams and past papers can also be downloaded from this site.
EXAMINATIONS CONDUCTED BY UPSSSC
List of Some Examinations conducted by the U.P. Subordinate Services Selection Commission time to time is as follows –
- Junior Assistant Examination.
- Conductor Examination.
- Stenographer Examination.
- Forest Guard
- Boring Technician
- Revenue Inspector
- Junior Engineer
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has recently released a notification in the Advertisement No.23-exam/2016 for recruiting 292 eligible candidates on the post of Instructor, X-Ray Technician, Pharmacist (Compounder), Laboratory Assistant, Pharmacist, Kraft Trainer, Nurse, Tressar, Hawaldar Instructor, Physiotherapist, Cinema Operator and Junior Laboratory Assistant. The candidates applying for the post should be 12th passed from a recognized Board. The online application will only be acceptable by the commission.
UPSSSC RECRUITMENT 2017 – DETAILS
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) released this notification for the recruitment of 292 Vacancies of Instructor, Lab Assistant, Ex-Rey Technician, Pharmacist, Treaser, Jr. Laboratory and many other Posts. This is the best opportunity to be grabbed by the Job Aspirants. Here we are furnishing all the details of eligibility criteria, selection procedure, pay scale, how to apply etc. to help the job contenders. Kindly go through all the details before applying.
Total No. of Posts : 292 Vacancies
Name of posts :
- Instructor – 21 Posts
- X-Ray Technician – 02 Posts
- Pharmacist (Compounder) – 55 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant – 08 Posts
- Pharmacist – 13 Posts
- Kraft Trainer – 43 Posts
- Nurse – 07 Posts
- Tressar – 01 Posts
- Hawaldar Instructor – 24 Posts
- Physiotherapist – 01 Posts
- Cinema Operator – 18 Posts
- Junior Laboratory Assistant – 99 Posts
Pay Scale :
Candidates who got placed in UPSSSC Recruitment 2016-17 will get salary as follows:
- Havaldar Instructor: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Grade pay Rs. 2000/-.
- Pharmacist: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Grade pay Rs. 2000/-.
- Junior Lab Assistant: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Grade pay Rs. 1900/- for UPSSSC Lab Assistant jobs.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 7th November 2016
- Last date for Online Registration: 24th November 2016
- Starting date to make online payment: 9th November 2016
- The last date to submit online payment: 26th November 2016
- The last date to submit online application form: 28th November 2016
Educational Qualification :
- For X-ray Technician Post: Applicants should have Intermediate exam passed with physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
- For Instructor Post: Candidates should have 12th passed.
- For Physiotherapy Post: Contenders should have 12th passed with Diploma in Physiotherapy.
- For Cinema Operator Post: Aspirants should have 12th passed with 16/35.
- For Jr. Laboratory Assistant Post: Applicants should have 12th passed with high school.
Age Limit :
Applicants age should be as on 01-07-2016.
- Minimum Age of 21 years.
- Maximum Age of 40 years.
Application Fee :
- For General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 185/-
- For ST/SC Candidates: Rs. 95/-
- For PWD Candidates: Rs. 25/-
Selection Process : Candidates Selection will be based on ranking in the written examination and Interview.
UPSSSC Jr Lab Asst, Pharmacist, Instructor Exam Pattern
|S. No||Test Type||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective||Current Affairs||40||40||2 hrs 30 Min|
|2.||General Knowledge/General Intelligence||40||40|
- The Exam paper will be in an objective type. i.e., test paper will have multiple choice questions.
- Total marks for the written test is 180 marks.
- The Duration of the test will be 1 hour.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UPSSSC RECRUITMENT – 2017
First Step – Log on to the UPSSSC Official website www.upsssc.gov.in.
Second Step – On the Home Page under the link “Notifications/ Advertisements” click the Notification titled “Combined Technical-Service (General Recruitment) Examination”.
Third Step – Hit on the Apply online and fill the details of contenders. (Note:- Print the online application form for future use).
Candidates are advised to read the complete notification and apply according to their eligibility. Keep visiting our site for regular job updates. If you have any queries you can write us below.