The Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University, Dehradun is going to conduct Uttarakhand Pre Medical Test (UPMT) for the session 2016-17. The UPMT is a state level medical examination for those students who want to get admission in MBBS and BDS medical programmes. Every year the University conducts UPMT and releases Information Brochure for each year in its official website. Recently the HNBUMU has released the Information Brochure for UPMT 2016. The Online Regisration will start from 21st March,2016 and the last date to submit application is 25th April,2016. The UPMT 2016 will going to be held on 15/05/2016 (Sunday) in the examination centres locaed at Almora, Dehradun, Haldwani, Srinagar (Garhwal) and New Tehri.
The Applying Candidates must have passed 10+2 or other equivalent examination with minimum 50% aggregated marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Candidates should also have English as a mandatory subject in 12th or equivalent examination. According to the Age limit the Candidates should be between 17 to 25 years of age on or before December 31, 2016. The University will provided the facility of downloading Admit Cards of Uttarakhand Pre Medical Test 2016, alongwith a certificate which would be dully signed and attested from either Principal of last attended School/Executive Magistrate. The UPMT 2016 Admit Cards will be available on University website www.hnbumu.ac.in from 15 days before the commencement of exam.
Details of UPMT 2016 Admit Card
Name of the University : Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University
Official Site : www.hnbumu.ac.in
Name of Exam : Uttarakhand Pre Medical Test (UPMT) 2016
Exam Centres : Almora Dehradun, Haldwani, Srinagar, New Tehri
Exam level : State level
Exam category : Undergraduate
Courses/Programmes Offered : MBBS and B.D.S Programmes
Category : Admit Card
Status : will be available on official site of university 15 days before the exam
Important Dates :
|UPMT 2016 Events||Dates|
|Online Registrations starts||March 21, 2016|
|Last date of Online Registrations||April 25, 2016|
|Last date of receiving application Form at University Office||April 30, 2016|
|UPMT 2016 Admit Card||May 5, 2016|
|UPMT 2016 Exam Date||May 15, 2016|
|UPMT 2016 Result Date||May 31, 2016|
|Counseling||Will be updated later|
Seats Allocation :
- The aspirants are admitting to the desired programmes as per their scores obtained in the UPMT entrance examination.
- The seat allocation of the candidates will be based on merit list scored by the candidates in UPMT examination
Educational Qualification :
- The candidate must have passed the HSC or its equivalent with the subjects as physics, chemistry and biology with minimum 50% marks for general category and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBCs categories.
- The candidates appearing for the HSC examination in March 2016 are also eligible for UPMT. The admission is a subject to passing and meeting the eligible criteria mentioned earlier.
Age Limit : Candidates should be between 17 to 25 years of age on or before December 31, 2016.
Other Eligibility Criterias :
- Candidates, who are domiciled/permanent residence of Uttarakhand and passed the HSC examination or its equivalent from recognized institute of state, are eligible for the UPMT 2016.
- Candidates, who are not domiciled/permanent residence of Uttarakhand and passed the HSC examination or its equivalent from recognized institute of another state, are also eligible for the UPMT 2016.
Selection Process : Eligible and interested candidates will be selected based on their UPMT 2016 merit and the marks secured by candidates in that exam.
How to Download UPMT Admit Card 2016
- Log on to the official website of conducting organization i.e. www.hnbumu.ac.in.
- Now check the “News & Updates” section of website to get any latest updates regarding university entrance exams.
- Download the Hall Tickets for UPMT 2016 by entering all the requisite details including your roll numbers in the window.
- Next, generate the admit cards online in order to take print outs for the same.
Keep visiting our site regularly for more job updates of UPMT 2016. Share your thoughts with us. For any queries drop comments in the comment box provided at bottom.