Army is considered as the best career option for the youths today. It is a career that offers immense facilities, a privileged lifestyle and of course, honour in serving the country. Every year 30-35 lakh individuals appear for recruitment in Army, which offers role of a leader, opportunities full of diverse challenges, a distinctive career to serve the nation, handsome salary, adventure, sports, altruism, sacrifice and no end to this.
The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army, and it is commanded by the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star general. Two officers have been conferred with the rank of field marshal, a five-star rank, which is a ceremonial position of great honour. The primary mission of the Indian Army is to ensure national security and nationhood unity, defending the nation from external aggression and internal threats, and maintaining peace and security within its borders. It conducts humanitarian rescue operations during natural calamities and other disturbances, like Operation Surya Hope, and can also be requisitioned by the government to cope with internal threats. It is a major component of national power alongside the Indian Navy and the Indian Air Force. The army has been involved in four wars with neighbouring Pakistan and one with China.
Uttrakhand Army Rally Programme 2017 – Apply online
Every Year Indian Army conducts an open rally for candidate’s selection in different posts in different zone. The Rally has been organized for the vacancy of Soldier GD, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Clerk / SKT, Soldier Tradesman categories. For this year i.e 2017 the indian army is going to conduct Rally Programme in Uttarakhand. This a nice job opportunity for those contenders who are resident of Uttarakhand and wants to join Defence Field as their career. They must participate in this Indian Army rally programme.
In the below section we are providing the details of education qualification, age limit, physical standard and other eligibility standards. So, before the filling up online registration form please check your eligibility criteria. The Candidates can register online for the Indian Army open Rally Bharti from the official website of Indian Army at :- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Education Qualification for Uttarakhand Rally Bharti 2017 :
- Soldier (General Duty): SSLC / Metric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. No percentage considered in case candidate has passed with higher qualification i.e. 10+2 and above.
- Soldier (Technical): 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical: 10+2 / Intermediate Examination Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce and Science). Should have secured 40% marks in each subject and 50% in aggregate in Class XII.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant: 10+2 / Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with Minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject.
- Soldier Tradesmen: 10th Simple Pass/ ITI (except Syce, Mess Keeper and House Keeper-who may be 8th Simple Pass).
- Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers): BA/B.Sc with Maths. Must have also passed 12th class (10+2) or equivalent with Maths and Science as main subjects.
- Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher: Graduate in any discipline. In addition requisite qualification in his own religious denomination.
- Junior Commissioned Officer Catering: 10+2 or equivalent exam and Diploma / Certificate Course of a duration of one year or more in Cookery Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a recognized University / Food Craft Institute. AICTE recognition is not mandatory.
- Havildar Education: Group X – MA / M.Sc / MCA or BA / B.Sc / BCA / B.Sc (IT) with B Ed Group Y – B.Sc/BA/BCA/B Sc (IT) (w/o B Ed.)
Age Limit for Uttarakhand Army Rally Bharti 2017 Post Wise :
- Soldier (All type): candidates should have between 17 ½ – 23 Year old.
- Survey Automated Cartographer: Candidates should have between 20-25 Years old.
- Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher: candidates should have between 27 to 34 years old.
- Junior Commissioned Officer Catering: candidates should have between 21 to 27 years old.
- Havildar Education: candidates should have between 20 to 25 years old.
Physical Admit Card for Uttarakhand Rally Bharti 2017 :
Physical admit card for a Uttarakhand army rally will be released by Indian Army on its official website before the written examination. So, those candidates who will appear in army rally can download the physical admit card via official website of Indian Army. Admit card will release before 8 to 10 days of examination.
General As part of the screening process, candidates will be tested in Physical Fitness Tests (PFT).Physical Fitness Tests (PFT) is mandatory and will be carried out for all categories during the screening process of recruitment to assess the candidate’s physical ability and courage.
Test The following tests will be concluded under Physical Fitness Tests (PFT) :
- 1.6 km run for Endurance.
- Pull Ups on Beam (Under Grip) for Strength.
- 9 feet Ditch for Courage.
- Zig-Zag Balance for Agility.
|Soldier General Duty & Tradesmen||Soldier Technical / Nursing Assistant||Clerk / Store Keeper Technical||(Cms)||(Kgs)|
|Western Himalayan Region||Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab Hills (Area South and West of the Inter State Border between Himachal Pradesh and Punjab and North and East ofRoad Mukerian, Hoshiarpur, Garh Shankar, Ropar and Chandigarh), Garhwal and Kumaon (Uttarakhand)||166||163||162||77||48|
|Eastern Himalayan Region||Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam and Hill Region of West Bengal (Gangtok, Darjeeling and Kalimpong Districts)||160||157||160||77||48|
|Western Plains Region||Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh,Delhi, Rajasthan and Western Uttar Pradesh (Meerut and Agra Division)||170||170||162||77||50|
|Eastern Plains Region||Eastern Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, West Bengal, Jharkhand and Orissa||169||169||162||77||50|
|Central Region||Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Dadar, Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu||168||167||162||*77||50|
|Southern Region||Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka,Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Goa and Puducherry||166||165||162||77||50|
- Dispensation in chest measurement of 01 cm has been granted for Soldier Technical category in the Central Region.
Special Physical Standards
Minimum physical standards as given below will apply to the followings:
|(b)||Gorkhas both Nepalese and Indian||160||77||48|
|(c)||Candidates from Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep Group of Islands including Minicoy.|
|(d)||Tribals of Recognized Tribal Areas||162||77||48|
|(e)||The Brigade of Guards||173||77||50|
|(g)||Corps of Military Police||173||77||50|
|*(h)||Clerk (Staff Duty) / Store Keeper Technical||162||77||50|
|(k)||Soldier Tradesmen||Minimum physical standards of the regions given above, minus 1 Cm chest and 2 Kg weight. Ht criteria would be at par with Soldier General Duty as relevant to the region.|
|(l)||JCO Catering (ASC) / Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) / Havildar Education||As applicable to Soldier General Duty for various regions.|
- A candidate should have robust physique and good mental health.
- Chest should be well developed having minimum 5 cms expansion.
- Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP – III (able to recognize white, red and green signal colours correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 meters).
- Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points.
- Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocele or piles.
- Soldier General Duty for Infantry should have 6/6 eye sight.
How to apply
Interested and eligible candidates have to register themselves online from the official site www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The online Indian Army Application form link will be available 2 months before the rally date. Candidates will get 45 days to register or to edit information for the army rally. Two weeks before the Bharti day, the online registration link will be closed and candidates won’t be able to change the information they provided.
Documents required for Online Application
- Matric Certificate – The following details will be filled strictly as per matric certificate
- Candidate Name.
- Father Name.
- Mother Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Matric Certificate number as issued by Education Board.
- Valid E mail address – Each candidate is required to have personal Email Id which will be his user Id. All messages will be sent to the Email Id regarding Short Listing, Call Ups, Joining Instruction, Results, etc.
- Mobile Number – Each Candidate will be required to have an individual mobile number. Sharing of mobile number between candidates will not be permitted. OTP key and other message will be sent to mobile number.
- Details about your State, District and Tehsil/ Block of Domicile (Only for JCO / OR Enrolment Application).
- Scanned passport size photo of size between 10 Kb to 20 Kb in jpg format. This photo will be uploaded on the application form.
- Scanned photo of signature of size between 5 Kb to 10 Kb in jpg format. This photo will be uploaded on the application form.
- Detailed mark sheet of Class X, and other higher education qualification, required to be filled in the application form as per the eligibility criteria of the category/ entry applied for.
Keep visiting our web page for more updates. For any queries you can write us in the below provided box.