Visakhapatnam Port is one of 13 major ports in India and the only major port of Andhra Pradesh. It was established on 19th December 1933. It is India’s second largest port by volume of cargo handled. It is located on the east coast of India and is located midway between the Chennai and Kolkata Ports.
Recently the General Administration Department of Visakhapatnam Port Trust has revealed an Employment Notice in the Advertisement No. 16 /2016, Dt. 07.11.2016. According to the Notice the Department is inviting applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment to the post of Chief Medical Officer (CMO). It is a very good opportunity for the job seekers who were seeking for the government jobs. The candidates have to apply before the due date i.e. 7th December, 2016. More details of recruitments are furnished below. We are also providing a direct link at the end of page to download the official employment notice. Candidates are advised to go through the Notice properly before proceeding.
VISAKHAPATNAM PORT TRUST RECRUITMENT – DETAILS
Name of Organization : Visakhapatnam Port Trust
Official Site : The official site of Visakhapatnam Port is www.vizagport.com. All the details of the organization can be acquired through this site.
Name of Post : Chief Medical Officer (CMO)
No. of Post : 1 (one)
Classification : Class-1
Salary : Rs.51300-73000
Method of Recruitment : By direct recruitment
Last date to apply : 7/12/2016
Age limit : The age of the candidate should not exceed to 50 years.
Relaxation in Age : Upper age limit is relaxable to the extent of 3 years in the case of OBC Candidates and 5 years in the case of SC/ST Candidates will be allowed. The OBC Candidates have to submit the caste certificate regarding their OBC Status as well as exclusion from creamy layer in the proforma prescribed by the Central Government. The upper age limit is also relaxable for Government servants and other applicable relaxations as per extant rules. The SC/ST Candidates have to submit the latest caste certificate.
Educational Qualifications :
- MBBS degree from a recognized University.
- A post-graduate (PG) Medical Degree or PG Diploma in the specified speciality from a recognized University.
- Post qualification experience of 16 years in case of PG Degree holders and 18 years experience in case of PG Diploma Holders in the relevant field of specialization in a reputed hospital.
Selection Process : The Department will select the eligible candidates for the post of CMO on the basis of Interview. For more details please refer to the advertisement link given below.
- The candidates should possess the requisite experience and qualifications as on 01.11.2016.
- Candidates, if appointed will be governed by the New Pension Scheme, which came in to force w.e.f.01-01-2004 and other Rules & Regulations of Visakhapatnam Port Trust. Details will be intimated at the time of appointment.
- Applications of those already in service should be got forwarded through their Employer duly furnishing “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE”.
- Depending up on the requirement, VPT reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail the Recruitment process without any further notice and without assigning any reasons thereof.
- No advance copy of application from the applicant will be accepted. Competent Authority of the respective Organization must forward every application. Those applications, which are forwarded by the Competent Authority of the respective Organization, will only be considered.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due date, applications which are not forwarded by the Competent Authority of respective Organizations and applications without enclosures will summarily be rejected. In such cases, no correspondence from the applicants shall be entertained.
HOW TO APPLY FOR VPT RECRUITMENT OF CMO
Application in the model pro-forma available in Visakhapatnam Port Trust Web site www.vizagport.com be down loaded and filled in be submitted along with full particulars of Name, Address, Date of Birth, Qualifications and Experience etc., with relevant copies of Certificates, testimonials, two recent passport size photos, latest Caste Certificate whether belongs to OBC/SC/ST, duly attested should be sent through the Competent Authority of their Organization to reach “The Secretary, Visakhapatnam Port Trust, Visakhapatnam-530 035” on or before 07.12.2016 SUPERSCRIBING the cover “APPLICATION TO THE POST OF CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER (HoD) (CLASS-I)”.
Click here For – Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment -CMO Official Employment Notice
Keep visiting our site regularly for more job updates. Please go through the complete notification before applying for the recruitment. Share your comments with us.