Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) is going to release the PSPCL LDC UDC CRA Result 2015-2016 officially in its main site very soon. Candidates who have appeared in the examination should read the complete post. The Punjab State Power Corporation Limited last year had released a Recruitment Notification in the Advt. No.CRA 285/15 and Advt. No.CRA 286/15 and invited application from the eligible candidates for filling Technical and Non-Technical vacancies of Lower Division Clerk, Upper Division Clerk and various other vacancies also. Many Candidates have applied for the recruited posts after going through the Notification. For the Recruitment Process PSPCL has conducted the written examination on on the scheduled dates i.e. 19th/20th/ 29th/30th December 2015 and 9th-10th Jan 2016 at various examination centres. Huge no. of candidates has appeared in the examination. After the examination PSPCL has announced to release the result in the month of March 16 on its official site www.pspcl.in. Candidates have to be in regular touch to our site. As soon as the result will be released we will upload it on our site. Here in this page we will provide you the complete details of PSPCL LDC UDC Result2016.
Details of PSPCL LDC UDC Result 201
Name of Company : Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) is the electricity generating and distributing company of the Government of Punjab state in India.
Official Site : www.pspcl.in
Name of Exam : Lower Division Clerk & Upper Division Clerk examination
Date of Exam : 29th/30th December 2015 and 9th-10th Jan 2016
Category : PSPCL Results,
Status : available soon
Details of Post :-
- UDC/Accounts (Office Assistant Accounts): 374 posts
- LDC/Cashier: 500 posts
- UDC/General (Office Assistant General): 236 posts
- Revenue Accountant: 90 posts
- Assistant Manager/HR: 14 posts
- Accounts Officer: 12 posts
- Medical Officer: 03 posts
- Assistant Architect: 01 post
- Junior Engineer/Elect.: 506 posts
- Sub Station Attendant: 150 posts
- Junior Plant Attendant: 70 posts
- Junior Plant Attendant (Chemical): 10 posts
- Junior Engineer/Sub Station: 200 posts
- Junior Engineer/Civil: 58 posts
- Electrician Grade-I: 22 posts
- Technician Grade-I (Instrumentation): 15 posts
- Technician Grade-II (Instrumentation): 09 posts
- Technician Grade-I (Mechanical): 35 posts
- Technician Grade-II (Mechanical): 34 posts
- Aux. Plant Attendant/Asst Junior Specialist: 15 posts
- Law Officer Gr. II: 08 posts
- Internal Auditor: 35 posts
PSPCL LDC UDC Exam Scheme:
There were 100 Questions asked in the Exam for LDC/ UDC Posts. 60 questions were related to the concerned discipline of the post applied for and 40 questions from General Knowledge, Reasoning and General English for all the posts.
Cut Off Marks :
The minimum qualifying marks in the written test for General Category candidates is 50% and for Reserve Category candidates is 40%.
Selection Procedure :
Appeared Aspirants who secure highest marks in this written exam their name will be shortlisted in Merit List. At last as per merit list selected contestants shall be invited for document checking for which the date shall be notified later and communication shall be sent through registered e-mail only.
How to download PSPCL LDC UDC Result 2016
- Log on official site www.pspcl.in.
- Search and click on link ‘PSPCL results’.
- Enter the required details like registration number & Date of Birth.
- Then click on submit & check your results
- Download the results and merit list for future use.
Keep visiting our site regularly for more updates. Share your thoughts with us. For any queries drop comments in the comment box provided at bottom.